Last year I loved buying christmas earrings, which got me thinking… is there Halloween earrings out there? YES! Aw my and what a selection I have found. Tick or treat? They are all treats if you ask me, I now have a tricky situations, which pair do I go for? Here’s what I have found.
- Glass pumpkin earrings, £10.33 from Etsy.
- Skeleton Earrings, £12.64 from Etsy.
- Jack’O Lantern earrings £7.17 from Etsy.
- Teeth earrings, £2.99 from Ebay.
- Cat Earring Ear Cuff Wrap , £2.99 from Ebay.
- Day of the dead studs, £2.80 from Clair’s accessorise.
- Pearl spider earrings, £2.80 from Clair’s accessorise.
- Eyeball earrings, £3.00 from Accessorize.
- Glitter earrings £3.00 from Assessorize.
- 20 Pack Cat Stud Earrings, £5.00 from Calir’s accessorise.
I think my favourite pair is the pearl spider ones, I wonder if my local store have some in stock. Which pair do you like? Or think I should go for?