Tiss the season (Autum) to wrap up and nurse a hot drink, the season I much love and have so much fun to look forward to. With all the fun ahead of us I have been thinking… Logan really could do with a few warmer bits, after looking online I have to share with you my finds. Anyone else seen any lovely winter boy items for me to add to my wishlist?
- Multicoloured vehicle jogger, £6.00 from Sainsburys.
- Gruffalo puddlesuit, £14.00 from Sainsburys.
- Two Gruffalo tops, £10.00 from sainsburys.
- Spiderman All-In-One, £10.00 from Sainsburys. (I brought this the other day)
- Navy paint splat print hoodie, £12.00-£13.00 from Next.
- Three dinosour print tops, £13.00-£15.00 from Next.
- Two joggers one paint splat print, £14.00- £16.00 from Next.
- Contrast turnup jeans, £12.00-£13.00 from Next.
- Leath print t-shirt, £6.99 from Zara.
- Monster high top sneakers, £22.99 from Zara.
Logans nanny got him This lovely gruffalo hat, scarf and gloves set the other day. We love gruffalo in our house, he has all the books.