The wind is picking up its pace with this Autumn breeze, yesterday I was reminded why I cannot wear lip gloss. I have hair down to my hips, one gush of wind and it clings to my face. I need some pretty hair accessories to pin back my additional ‘hair’ scarf! Here are some items I am eyeing up, anything to help me see or to help avoid those dread knots I have to brush out.
- Metallic scrunchie, £4.00 from Topshop.
- Fox box hair ties, £5.00 from topshop.
- Velvet bow hair clips, £3.99 from Newlook.
- Black lace hair bow, £3.99 from Newlook.
- Flower hair brooches, £6.99 from Nnewlook.
- Leaf hair crown, £6.00 from BOOHOO.
- Pom pom hair band, £3.00 from Accessorize.
- Daisy headband, £7.00 from Accessorize.
- Mini daidy hair clips, £7.99 from Accessorize
- Arrow jersey headband, £12.oo from Etsy.
I love the Leaf hair crown and how cute is that fox pack of hair ties! Anyone share my dread with the wind and your hair in the breeze?