Following my yesterday’s Kate spade note book post, I’ve found some perfect stickers to get creative with from a few different online stores. I’m not one to just have things simple, I love colour and different styles Depending on my mood. Washi tape is big on the market at the minute, But there’s always room for plenty more crafts in our lives. Here’s a few sticker packs I think will look lovely in a Diary, planner or a simple note book.
- Colour code lables, £4.50, Not on the high street.
- Yearly bucket list lables, £7.18, Etsy.
- Carton Calendar stickers, 99p, Ebay.
- 8 Sheets forest story stickers, 99p, Ebay.
- Gold and pink month stickers, £9.47, Etsy
The ebay ones are on order, for such a little price I couldn’t resist.