I love cooking new things we havn’t tried yet, Saddly my boyfriend suffers with IBS limiting Ingrediants I can use. Tonight I needed to use some meats up in our fridge and thought what can i do with it all? So with a little imagination, Meat Feast Spagetti Bolognese landed in our bellies tonight. Here are the simple and easy steps to make the quick meal.
- Sausages, chopped up
- Bacon, chopped up
- Tomato Puree (Jar I said a quick made meal 😉 )
- Spaghetti Pasta
- Cheese (for me, big IBS no)
- Put Meatballs in the oven, gas mark five for 20-25 minutes (untill it is hot right through)
- Five minutes after the Meatballs have been in, start frying your chosen sausages on a shallow fry, stiring occasionally, for 18-20 miutes.
- Five Minutes after sausages have been frying, put your pasta on to cook and start frying your Bacon.
- All cooking away nicely, once pasta has done drain and plate it up.
- Heat the Tomato puree until its piping hot.
- Add both the bacon and sauages together and mix. Place on top of the pasta.
- Take the meatballs out and mix them in with the Tomato puree (unless you are like my boyfriend place Meatballs on the pasta)
- Place your wanted amount of meatballs on top, sprinkle a bit of cheese, salt and pepper if wanted and voila you have yourself a quick tasty meal.
We may not of finished our plates of, but we still had room for hot chocolate.
Anyone spot my Delonghi Kettle? I posted it as my Pretty item of the day yesterday.